**In order to keep our community safe and in accordance with Governor Cuomo’s Executive Order, the Library will remain closed for the foreseeable future.**
Fines will NOT be charged on any items due at this time. The book return is CLOSED – please do not attempt to return your items. We will continue to update our website and social media pages with any changes.
We are constantly updating our Digital Services and Kids & Teens pages with great online resources to keep you entertaining, learning, and reading during this time. The library is ALWAYS here for you, even if the building is closed.
Please stay safe, stay well, and STAY HOME.
We are NOT ACCEPTING DONATIONS for the time being.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE DONATIONS OUTSIDE THE LIBRARY.
We understand that our patrons may be concerned about the COVID-19 virus:
- Please visit the Dutchess County Government webpage dedicated to the Coronavirus for the most up-to-date, local information. This site offers invaluable resources for our community during this time.
- The NYS Office of Mental Health has posted this wonderful infographic about managing stress and anxiety during this time. They have also created a hotline for those struggling and in need of assistance: COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline: 1-844-863-9314
- This curated list of resources for teachers and parents offers a variety of tips on how to explain this time to children
- If you are experiencing a crisis, please view this list of hotlines/textlines that are here to help 24/7
- Here is a PDF from PPLD with a fantastic list of news resources regarding Covid-19
Small Business Owners: Worried about how Covid-19 may affect your business?
Please click here to register for this free webinar taking place on Tuesday, March 31st at 1pm.
This webinar is presented by Man-Li Lin, Economic Development Specialist with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Man-Li will be discussing the Economic Injury Disaster Loan for organizations financially impacted as a direct result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) as of January 31, 2020. During this webinar you will learn about the qualifications, forms, and procedures to apply online, and assistance available to help.
We know this is a crazy, uncertain time for us all. Please know that your library is always here for you – even if we aren’t physically open.
We’ve been hard at work finding all of the amazing online resources available to you and your family!
Please check out our Kids & Teens page for links to some fantastic educational websites and services to keep your littles learning and entertained.
We’ve also been updating our Digital Services page to include information about the various resources a library card offers you.
And as always, please keep checking our website and Facebook page for updates.
Stay safe, stay well.
The deadline to mail in a request to Absentee Vote on the primary is April 3rd.
You can download the Absentee Voting Application by clicking here.
This form applies for the primary and general ballot. You can visit the NYS Board of Elections website for more information.
Please mail completed applications to:
Dutchess County Board of Elections
47 Cannon Street
Poughkeepsie NY 12601